Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slow Sunday


Good morning!
Well the wedding was nice but it was cold!!! The sun that was supposed to shine did not show until well after the wedding was over. Dang it. Matt said Sandra probably didn't notice the cold because she was on cloud 9. How sweet. He is so in love with her. I wish them all the best for a long happy life together.

So...after the wedding I came home, let Mr. Lick Lick out and changed my clothes. I then put Mr. Lick Lick back in the cage, and boy he was not happy, and headed out to the swap meet. I met up with 3 of my BG sisters. It was fun. Cin let me ride her bike in the slow race. I tried to use T's bike but it was too light of a bike and just didn't feel right. Cin's bike is about the same weight and bulk as mine so it felt more comfortable. I won the first round but lost the second. Oh well...it was all in fun. I wish I had taken my bike but I did not. I need to get out in my driveway and smooth it out. I have ginormous ruts from all the rain we got this winter. More rain forecasted for today. Anyways...I had a good time with good friends and that's what it's all about. I could forget about my problems for awhile and just be me with my sistah's. I desperately needed that.

Well, I guess I best get up from here and do something. Have a wonderful Sunday...Monday is not far away.

TTFN
K xoxoxox

The above pic is one of my tats, located on my right upper leg on the side. Freedom is not free for any of us. Those who protect us pay a price in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you're thinking!