Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm still here

Sigh...so much going on. A friend passed away on Saturday and I have been consumed with that and will be the rest of this week.

Work is very busy and getting ready to get a lot busier...I'm doing the work of 2 and will be doing the work of 3 shortly.

Haven't crocheted a lot lately. Trying to get my commissioned doll done and I'm having some blocks with the clothes.......double sigh. Just not into it at all. I hate when that happens.

And the weather turned cold again. 30's this morning at home. What's up with that??

So I will be back, although I've seen a few grumbles about the new blogger. I switched it back to the old interface. :o)

Hope to see you soon! Have I told you lately how much I love y'all??? Well I do.

TTFN
Kat
xoxox

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your friend's passing. Sending you comforting ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your friend. And how busy and hard you are working. Hope that it will slow down for you a bit. Its certainly a tough time right now. Know that you are being thought about with prayers and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything is better now. I noticed you were missing or I thought maybe I was just gone to long. Sorry to hear about your friend..Hugs to you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well so sorry to hear about your friend. Sounds like you need a pick-me-up. The weather got colder here too. And I had problems with the old blogger interface and switched it back too. I wish people wouldn't mess with things when they are working ok!
    I hope your week gets better.
    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you're thinking!