Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Pain


Morning.....it's not a good one for me. I am in so much pain I can't stand it! I called the chiropractor earlier and managed to get a 10:15 appt for this morning. THANKFULLY. I think if I had to endure a whole day of this pain I would shoot myself.

It's my lower back on the right side radiating to my hip and around the front. Yesterday I thought it was getting better. I was able to get up and down out of my chair a lot better. I took it easy all day, just doing laundry and general cleaning up, nothing major or heavy. I managed to hook a set of tri-color wrist warmers in orange, chocolate and forest green.

Last night I tossed and turned and each time I did I woke up with the pain in my back. Right now the pain is excruciating getting up out of my chair here at work and I am bent over trying to walk. I can't put the doc off anymore. I want so bad to take a pain pill but I wouldn't be able to finish out the work day if I did.

Sooooo........here's to the doc making me feel better. I hope your day is no where near what mine is!!!
TTFN
Kat xoxo

PS/check this motorcycle out....it's made totally of gourds! Pretty cool huh? Imagine how long it took to make that?

3 comments:

  1. Hoping the dr. helps . . .

    :0} paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some relief for that back, darlin! I have a bad back also so I know how you are feeling. Take care. Let us see those gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies....I am a little bit better today. It seems that my hip is twisted and out of place. I felt much better yesterday after going to him and can't wait to go back tomorrow morning. Damn this getting old crap!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you're thinking!