I did work on a few things crochet wise this weekend. I started on one of my 2 commissioned dolls. And figured out that leaving out one round of sc in each stitch made the head more round than oblong. Who would have thought that one round would make that much of a difference? It did and I like it. Now I'm excited to get it done. I was kind of dragging my feet, but I do have until June to get this one done. There's no time restraint on the other one. And I did start on a blanky with the colors in my last post. But I'm not liking it, at all. And I forgot to tell you that the colors of the Bella DK are numbers 17, 18 & 19. I don't know what I'm going to do.....I do have time but I wanted to get it started so I can get it done way before the babe comes. Thank you, ladies, for your input. I will definitely mull them around because clearly what I started is not what I want. I may use what I've already got for a pillow cover to match the blanky.
I finished my seafoam and blackberry hat. I love these colors together.
Well, my bloggy friends, time to do some catching up. I wish for you a wonderful Monday with a week full of warmy sunshine to follow! Cya soon!