Monday, December 20, 2010

4 More Days

Until I am in FL...hopefully land of the warmy sunshine. It's been cold down there like it has here. I'm cautiously optimistic the weather will be good while I'm there.

Yesterday I spent the day finishing up my hooky stuff and wrapping. Unfortunately I did not get pics like I wanted to. And that is mostly due to the fact that I woke up feeling very poorly on Saturday. I think I had an allergic reaction to the new meds the doc gave me the other day. At least that's what I'd like to think. Though yesterday I woke up not feeling good again and today I developed a horrible headache and had to take some Tylenol for it. I'm not one for getting a lot of headaches but that's two bad ones in 3 days. I stayed in my  jammies all day yesterday. Seriously. And I haven't done that in ages. I had no desire to get dressed and I wasn't going anywhere so what was the sense in it?? I was happy to get my wrapping done. And I decided I'm taking my little fo box and doling out what I have left. I'm not going to wrap....just let them go through what I have left and get what they want. That way everyone is happy! The important stuff is done.

So I got to work this morning and checked email and had a link for some wonderful grand baby pics. This is one of my favorites. I think Kylie was tickling Bella......by the look on Kylie's face. :o)  I'm so close to being able to hug them both and smother them with grandmotherly love. I can't wait.

5 more days til Santa. :o)
TTFN
Kat
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute are those two. Gosh, dressed alike and everything. Little rays of sunshine for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you're thinking!